S136 HASCO Custom Plastic Parts Air Outlet Insert Household Mold
Custom Plastic Parts and Air Outlet Insert Household Mold
Sink mark Causes and Solutions
1. High melt temperatures cause sink marks because the prolong the
cooling time of the part. This slows down the coolin of the molten
2. If the pack pressure or holding pressure is too low, not enou
material will be pushed against the cavity wall. This lack ressure
will not supply enough resistance to the molten con shrinking away
from the cooler part wall.
3. Lower injection forward time can create sink marks sinc both
pressure and time are needed to assure that the part is coole and
4. Short cooling times will prevent the molten core of the pa from
solidifying creating sink marks.
5. Obstructions in the nozzle restrict flow, underpack the par and
also cause sink marks.
6. If the gate freezes off too soon, the part will not pack ou
completely, allowing sink marks to form.
7. Smaller cross-section runners, such as half rounds. will cod and
solidify faster and as a result restrict flow to the cavity.
8. Mold temperatures that are too cold will set up the skin of th
geat much faster than the molten core.
1. Reducing the melt temperature will reduce the cooling time of
the part and reduce the sink marke.
2. Higher packing pressure or hold pressure will provide more
pressure on the cavity wall to cool the skin and core to prevent
sil nk marks.
3. High injection speeds increase melt temperature due to high
shear, and lowering injection speed will reduce melt temperature
and sink mark.
4. Workpieces need enough cooling time in the cavity to solidify
the skin and core.
5. Enough shot size needs to be provided to assure that enough
material enters the cavity and fills it completel
6. Gate seal time needs to be examined to determine if the gate is
freezing off before the cavity is ful.l
7. Moving to larger-diameter runners, such as full round,
trapezoidal, and modified trapezoidal runners, will keep the runner
more molten and hotter, allowing the material to flow more easily
into the cavity
8. Increasing mold temperature will slow down the as dead spots
areas where the melt can stagnate.
JDmoulding is an injection total solution provider, we ensure
services from idea to drawing to mold design to finished products
launched to market.We have strict production management and an
excellent manufacturing team. Our experienced engineers and
salesmen will ensure that your industrial engineering to tooling
engineering, project management by experienced engineers and
efficient engineering discussion is available at anytime.We will
according your parts design excellent mold making lead time for
Specification Of Plastic Injection Mould
|Product Description:||Made plastic injection mold|
|Plastic Materials:||ABS, PP, PVC, PMMA, PBT, PC, PA66,PA66+30%GF,PA66+30%CF PBT+GF,
PC+ABS, TPU, PET,...etc.|
|Quality:||RoSH and SGS standard|
|Feature:||highlight and no traceless|
|Size:||According to your 2D, 3D Drawing|
|Color,Quantity,Unit price||To be discussed|
|Package:||Standard exported Wooden box packed, Fumigation process(upon
|Mold Building Lead Time:||T1, 4-5 weeks, Part measurement report (upon required).|
|To be discussed||Injection Mould, Plastic Mold, Overmould, 2K Mould, Thermoset Mold,
Stack Mold, Interchangeable Mold,Collapsible Core Mold, Compression
Mold, Cold Runner System LSR Mold and Hot Runner Mold,...etc.|
|Mould Base:||Hasco Standard, European Standard, World Standard|
|Mould Base Material:||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME,...etc. Or as per Customer's Requirment.|
|Surface Finish:||Texture(MT standard), High gloss polishing|
|Cavity/Core Steel:||P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236, AdC3, S136, 1.2324,2312,
2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 ...etc.|
|Hot/ Cold Runner||HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow,
|Mould Life:||5,000 to 1,000,000 Shots. (According to your working environment.)|
|Equipments:||High speed CNC, Standard CNC, EDM, Wire Cutting, WEDM, Grinder,
Plastic Injection Molding Machine for trial out mold .|